Friday Night Lights Uphill Series at Black Mountain
Thanks for the great season!
Our THIRD season of FNL kicks off December 27th at 7:00 PM. This is a 10 week series that is for all ages and abilities. It's a great way to challenge yourself or just get outside and enjoy the night skiing experience. Here are the details below:
- Dates: Dec 27; Jan 3, 10, 24, 31; Feb 7, 21, 28; Mar 6, 13
- Time: 6:00 PM 30+ lights will be set up along the course (up and down), 7:00PM will be the mass start for those competing (1 Lap or 2 Lap options). If you want a head start you may get on the course anytime after 6pm as long as you've registered.
- New courses every week. Generally the routes will be 1500' vertical gain and take anywhere between a half hour to an hour.
- Weekly Raffle Prizes at 8:30PM from Fischer, Craft, Clifbar, Julbo, Darn Tough Socks, and more. Everyone who registers is eligible, must be present to collect!
- The Lostbo Pub will be open with food available!
- Rental equipment available for $25 with reservation - email email@example.com by the Thursday before the event. Day of rental prices are $40
- Cost: $10 to drop in. Registration from 5:30 to 6:45.
- HEADLAMPS REQUIRED. We'll be selling high-powered headlamps at registration. Clear Goggles also recommended (30% off using code CLEAR).
We're looking forward to hosting another fun series. See you at Black!